Welcome to AAUP 2012: Igniting the Future!
June 18-20, 2012
Holiday Inn Mart Plaza
Thank you for making AAUP 2012 such a success, and one of our best-attended meetings ever.
Join us next year:
June 20-22, 2013
- Video of selected sessions is now posted—check out the AAUP 2012 Vimeo Channel for recordings of "Patron-Driven Acquisitions from the Publisher's Perspective"; "Making Your Metadata Better"; "Ignite!"; and more.
- Peter Dougherty (Director, Princeton University Press) took office as AAUP President for the 2012-2013 term on Wednesday, June 20. MaryKatherine Callaway (Director, LSU Press) completed her AAUP presidency with a luncheon talk on Tuesday, June 19. View the AAUP Board 2012-2013.
- Vicky Wells, Director of Contracts and Subsidiary Rights at the University of North Carolina Press, received the 2012 AAUP Constituency Award.
- Read more post-meeting wrap up in our final AAUP 2012 newsletter.
- The Sabre Ad Auction raised $8,250 for the Sabre Foundation's book donation programs.
- Check out AAUP 2012 Conference Knowledge on the AAUPWiki, visit the AAUP12 channel on SlideShare, and check out this partial archive of the active #aaup12 Twitter thread. Presenters from AAUP 2012 sessions are invited to share notes and presentations on the AAUPWiki. Contact
for more information.
Once again, we would like to extend our thanks to the AAUP 2012 Program Committee, who did a fantastic job organizing a timely and thorough program of sessions and panels; as well as the Sponsors and Exhibitors who helped make this meeting a success.